The SciELO Project Documentation¶
Applications Documentation Index¶
- SciELO PC-Programs - Windows based toolchain to produce a SciELO journal’s site
- SciELO Site for Windows - the application behind http://www.scielo.br
- SciELO Site for Linux - the application behind http://www.scielo.br
- SciELO Books - set of applications behind SciELO Books project
- CitedBy RESTful API - API to retrieve citations from SciELO articles.
- Journals OPAC - narrative documentation for Journals OPAC releases.
- Ratchet - Access stats tools for electronic journal publishing
- Wayta - API to suggest institutions and countries names through a given string.
- SciELO Manager - narrative documentation for SciELO Manager’s releases.
- Balaio - Ferramenta para triagem e submissão de artigos no SciELO.
SciELO Websites Availability¶
Take a look at the last week availability at: http://stats.pingdom.com/u023lexvy750
- scieloapi.py - Python client library for accessing SciELO metadata.
Technical questions related to SciELO projects, like installation issues, can be discussed on the scielo-discuss mail list.
Development questions related to SciELO projects can be discussed on the scielo-dev mail list.
Using Support Wisely
Before asking a technical question on the maillist(s), please make sure to try the following things (paraphrased from Before You Ask):
- Try to find an answer by reading the manual.
- Try to find an answer by searching the maillist archives.
- Try to find an answer by searching the Web.
- Try to find an answer by inspection or experimentation.
- If you’re a programmer, try to find an answer by reading the source code.
Any product or piece of code to be incorporated into the SciELO Project must follow certain procedures and development standards in order to ensure quality, consistency and maintenance of products that are part of the SciELO Project.